I have promised Nathan that I was going to pay him tribute on my blog for all of his help with taking photos (he insisted for me not to do this). How can I pay tribute to Nathan?? I will list random facts about him!
1. He loves the LA Lakers (and Kobe Bryant more)
2. He was born and raised in Honolulu, HI
3. He hates Legal Research and Writing
4. He is the tallest of his Asian friends (he’s 6′ 3″)
5. We met on Match.com in October 2009 … he noticed my profile because of my love for basketball and “The Godfather” triology
6. He speaks two and a half languages (English, Cantonese and a bit of Mandarin)
7. He hates taking my photos, but does so because he is a good boyfriend (and because I promise his peace and quiet during Laker games!)
8. Will Ferrell is one of his favorite actors!
Thanks Nathan for helping me thus far in my journey. I know that when you see me in the length check t-shirt you grimace, but you take it in stride … and for that, I thank you!!!!
Nathan and I in Las Vegas at the W Steakhouse at the Wynn Hotel and Casino