– 2 oz of pure unrefined shea butter
– 2 tsp coconut oil (if you are protein sensitive, do not use this or reduce down to 1 tsp or less)
– 2 tsp Jamaican Black Castor Oil
– 1 tsp EVOO
– a few squirts of vegetable glycerin
– 1 tsp Jojoba
– a few drops of tea tree oil as a preservative
You can substitute the oils for any type that you prefer. The next batch that I make will not contain any coconut oil.
Using a spoon or a mixer, whip these items together until they are the desired consistency. Store in a container and place in a cool, dark place (I place mine under the sink). If it gets hard or need moistening, add a little water and stir.